Mrs. Balabusta has a slow day
However, since we are having a slow day, relatively speaking, I have the chance to update on the Life and Times of Mrs. Balabusta. I know many of you are wondering how Mrs. Balabusta manages to fill the hours of her day and week and still breathe, eat and -occasionally- pee, (in that order) I will below summerize the list of paying jobs I have:
- Float Nurse, Ambulatory Clinics, Famous Pediatric Tertiary Institution.
- Staff Nurse, Flu shot clinics, dispatched from national industrial health company.
- CPR Instructor, other tertiary care institution in the same city.
- Substitute teacher, primary yeshiva school on days when I am not otherwise engaged.
- Aerobics Instructor, 4 evenings a week lately for girls and women (technically, I make no money doing this, but it decreases my annual obligation, so I count it here.)
And the PT wants to know why I don't blog more often. Some of us have to go to work to pay the bills, and others of us can just sit back, blog and play XBox for whole minutes at a time.
But seriously, the minutes that I am not being paid to do something are few and there is still shopping, cooking and other family-home based needs that, you know, need to be met now and again. Usually I do a pretty good job keeping up with demands, but now and again something somewhere slips and the PT is left scrounging for milk for his Cheerios.
Actually, I like being busy. But since I do have some free time I would like everyone to speak up and tell me what they had for lunch today. I had a really fantastic salad with apple and cheddar cheese chunks. My theory is that most people hunt down lunch and shoot it rather than having an actual plan. I know some of the things the PT eats should be shot first.
You will get extra points if you supply pictures.